Sunday, August 14, 2005

Internet Cafe in Nadi

Today I am sitting in an Internet Cafe in Nadi, not feeling well and kind of depressed. I either have a head cold or allergies. Today it one of those days that we don't have anything planned and we are just waiting to leave for Sydney in the morning.

I'm thinking that the Raffles hotel next door to ours would have been a better place to stay. It seems nicer and the food in the restaurant is better. The swimming pool also seems to have warmer water. I need to report these findings on trip advisor. It's something I obsessed on before getting here, and there was little information to be found. In fact we actually chose the Toka Toka resort because Frommers thought it was nicer and the photo of the pool area looked nicer.

We are going to pick up a few gifts and then go back to the hotel and hang out by the pool. I need to clear my congested head, maybe lying in the sun will help. Both Violet and I feel kind of homesick, but maybe I will want to stay in Australia because everyone at work is probably mad at me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home